Kamaole Sands #7-308
1 bed / 2 bath
Kamaole Sands is a prestigious and sought after oceanfront resort. The resort is located in a beautiful tropical landscape and features freshwater pond, waterfalls and orchid walls. Just steps away from the beach to touch your toes in white sand beaches . Paradise awaits for enjoying snorkeling, swimming, whale watching and gorgeous sunsets !
This is a gorgeous and remodeled 1 bedroom 2 bath with partial ocean views located in building 7 ! This is a quiet and sought after unit with no road or parking lot noise. Tranquility at its finest overlooking Kamaole Sands beautiful gardens with partial ocean views from your lanai.
Included for your stay are 4 Tommy Bahama Beach chairs, 4 beach towels , Tommy Bahama Beach umbrella, cooler and so much more.
This spacious condo has A/C in both the living area and bedroom for your comfort.
Kamaole Sands was voted by guests as one of Maui's nicest resort properties, located across from the white sands of Kamaole Beach III , one of the nicest beaches on the island and minutes from other world renown beaches in Kihei, Wailea and Makena. The clear warm water and white sand beaches are ideal for snorkeling, long strolls , swimming, and sunbathing.
There are many restaurants nearby including Cafe O Lei, Fred's Mexican Restaurant , Coconuts and 808 Deli. Just down the road is Kihei Kalama Village with open-air shopping . Nearby is Starbucks, Safeway and Ross at the Piilani Shopping Center.
• Pools: 2 (Large family style pool & children’s wading pool)
• Jetted spa: 2 (1 designated as family and the other as adult’s only)
• BBQ Area: 4 gas grills with shaded picnic areas
• Tennis - 4 courts (no fee) with a daily drop-in program and weekly free clinic by UPPTA Pro. Adult & Jr Rackets available to rent with complimentary balls. Spinshot Tennis Ball machine (as of Oct 2019).
• Gym: Fully equipped Gym/Workout facility with an amazing view overlook the pool facility
• Activity area with ping pong, foosball and other games for all ages, free lending library
• Fun and complimentary Mai Tai party with living music and Hula dancers every Wednesday
• Washer / Dryer is located in the unit
• 15-acre property beautifully landscaped with waterfalls and ponds
Managed by Susan Shore RS#70839
TA-166-734-4384-01, GE-166-734-4384-01, 2390040040272