Kamaole Sands #8-202
1 bed / 2 bath
This complex is one of the ones people come back to year after year. Across the street from the beach, tropical grounds with a large
pool, hot tubs, kiddie pool, and tennis courts. There is even an onsite snack bar! Lots of grills throughout the property to bbq.
Looking to workout while visiting the island? There is a weight room/gym, complete with treadmill, elliptical, exercise bike etc...
All of this and a lovely 1 bedroom 2 bathroom condo that sleeps 4. In the main bedroom there is a queen bed, 28" tv, and an ensuite bathroom. Sofa sleeper in the living room. The kitchen has plenty of cookware, cherrywood cabinetry and plenty of countertop for preparing your meals, stocked with all the conveniences of home.
Washer and dryer in the unit, wifi, cable tv, DVD/Blue Ray player, board games, and a mini lending library. Condo has AC in the living room and a 50" tv. You'll love this place! Conveniently located close to restaurants, golf courses, and shopping. If you are here for the ocean, you will be spoiled! Across the street you will find a sandy bottom beach, glorious sunsets, and picnic areas. Turtles are abundant, and sit back and watch whales, in season. It's truly magical.
There are many restaurants nearby including Cafe O Lei, Fred's Mexican Restaurant , Coconuts and 808 Deli. Just down the road is Kihei Kalama Village with open-air shopping . Nearby is Starbucks, Safeway and Ross at the Piilani Shopping Center.
• Pools: 2 (Large family style pool & children’s wading pool)
• Jetted spa: 2 (1 designated as family and the other as adult’s only)
• BBQ Area: 4 gas grills with shaded picnic areas
• Tennis - 4 courts (no fee) with a daily drop-in program and weekly free clinic by UPPTA Pro. Adult & Jr Rackets available to rent with complimentary balls. Spinshot Tennis Ball machine (as of Oct 2019).
• Gym: Fully equipped Gym/Workout facility with an amazing view overlook the pool facility
• Activity area with ping pong, foosball and other games for all ages, free lending library
• Fun and complimentary Mai Tai party with living music and Hula dancers every Wednesday
• Washer / Dryer is located in the unit
• 15-acre property beautifully landscaped with waterfalls and ponds
Managed by Holly Crouse RB #18651